Dela is small but mighty. She wears high heels to build sites, puts grown men in their place, and generally gets shit done. She’s also my personal teacher and cheerleader in Ewe language and culture learning.
Where in the world?Oxford, United Kingdom
Excerpts from the Good Book
- RT @PDWilliamsGWU: I think the @_AfricanUnion @MoussaFaki_M will regret this statement on #Mugabe #Zimbabwe au.int/en/pressreleas… 3 hours ago
- Colour, colour everywhere @ Old Delhi instagram.com/p/Bb0hfpoHXLq/ 3 hours ago
- There’s at least one place in Africa where China’s “win win” diplomacy is failing qz.com/1111402 via @qzafrica 6 hours ago
- But NOT on his predecessor, former President Robert Mugabe twitter.com/presidencyza/s… 7 hours ago
- South Africa appoints new *permanent* national police commissioner after nearly three years! Gen Khehla Sitole take… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago