This morning my friend called me from the North – from northern Ghana. He lives there and he raises pigs. Huge pigs. Can you imagine?
He called me to ask: do you know what my pigs did?
And I said: What.
This morning, very early, two huge pigs, do you know what they did? They caught a baby goat and tore it in half! Ah! Tore it in half!
And you know what? The owner of the goat was so angry, he shot those two pigs dead. He shot them dead! Two huge pigs and shot them. And my friend is calling me now to say he does not know what to do with his pigs because he cannot eat them alone.
Where in the world?Oxford, United Kingdom
Excerpts from the Good Book
- RT @PDWilliamsGWU: I think the @_AfricanUnion @MoussaFaki_M will regret this statement on #Mugabe #Zimbabwe au.int/en/pressreleas… 2 hours ago
- Colour, colour everywhere @ Old Delhi instagram.com/p/Bb0hfpoHXLq/ 3 hours ago
- There’s at least one place in Africa where China’s “win win” diplomacy is failing qz.com/1111402 via @qzafrica 6 hours ago
- But NOT on his predecessor, former President Robert Mugabe twitter.com/presidencyza/s… 7 hours ago
- South Africa appoints new *permanent* national police commissioner after nearly three years! Gen Khehla Sitole take… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago