This morning my friend called me from the North – from northern Ghana. He lives there and he raises pigs. Huge pigs. Can you imagine?
He called me to ask: do you know what my pigs did?
And I said: What.
This morning, very early, two huge pigs, do you know what they did? They caught a baby goat and tore it in half! Ah! Tore it in half!
And you know what? The owner of the goat was so angry, he shot those two pigs dead. He shot them dead! Two huge pigs and shot them. And my friend is calling me now to say he does not know what to do with his pigs because he cannot eat them alone.
Where in the world?Oxford, United Kingdom
Excerpts from the Good Book
- RT @TimH_B: It is interesting that Sierra Leone landslides got fair amount of coverage while DRC practically none. Don't have a great theor… 10 hours ago
- #Lesotho PM announces he’s trying the knot again at #SADCSummit weeklyxpose.co.za/2017/08/19/les… 1 day ago
- Controversial ANC leader goes to Parliament news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne… via @News24 1 day ago
- #Zambia President Lungu summons SAfrican opposition leaders Maimane, Malema over interference in Zambian politics news24.com/Africa/News/lu… 1 day ago
- Malawian courts moved to police stations due to judiciary strike malawi24.com/2017/08/19/mal… via @Malawi24 1 day ago